We recommend Allianz
Allianz Travel Insurance
Allianz Global Assistance, a world leader in travel insurance and assistance services, offers many reasons to protect yourself and your family with travel insurance. We help travelers every year through unanticipated travel delays, bad weather, lost luggage and medical emergencies in foreign countries.
Here are 10 reasons why experienced travelers choose Travel Insurance from Allianz Global Assistance.
1. Life is unpredictable. Some trips need to be cancelled. With travel insurance, you don’t necessarily have to pay for a trip you are unable to take.
2. Airlines mishandled over 21 million bags in 2013. Allianz Global Assistance can provide coverage to replace needed items if your bags are delayed, damaged or stolen.
3. Credit card coverage may not provide sufficient coverage for travel. The free coverage that may or may not be included with your credit card will never be as extensive as a separate travel insurance plan.
4. Sick happens. Nothing can ruin a vacation like getting sick. Travel insurance can provide you with peace of mind – especially when travel outside the United States, where many hospitals request cash payments in the thousands before treatment can even begin.
5. Health insurance may not go the distance. Many U.S. health insurance policies (including Medicare and Medicaid) don’t cover international travel. And, those that do will likely not cover the cost of medical evacuation back to the U.S. which can cost more than $50,000.
6. Lost or forgotten medication? Travel insurance can provide assistance to help you locate a pharmacy to purchase a new prescription.
7. Even the most stable of travel suppliers can default quickly. If a cruise line, airline or tour operator ceases operations due to financial hardship or bankruptcy, travel insurance can save you from paying for a trip you’ll never get to take.
8. In the event of an emergency, airlines are not required to refund a ticket. It’s ultimately the airline’s decision whether your situation warrants a full refund of the ticket cost. Most times however, airlines will merely offer a credit voucher (the original purchase price minus a penalty fee) towards future travel.
9. Flight delays can add up. It’s not the airline’s responsibility to cover the expenses you accrue when your flight is delayed or you miss a connection. Travel insurance can reimburse you for costs associated with these, including rebooking fees, meals and accommodations.
10. We all experience tough economic times. The loss of a job or other income might mean a trip planned in advance may have to wait. Travel insurance can put cash back into your pocket when you when they need it most.
Protect your travel investment with travel insurance...
Travel insurance is a great way to protect your travel investment. By choosing to purchase travel insurance, your travel agent is providing you a financial safety net for most unforeseen travel inconveniences. Allianz Travel Insurance plans have been created to suit most any traveler’s coverage needs.
Many of our travel plans include benefits like:
• Trip Cancellation/Interruption
Cancel for any reason policy (Best Value)
• Emergency Medical/Dental coverage
• Emergency Medical Transportation
• Baggage Loss/damage
• Travel Delay
• Travel Accident
• Rental Car Protection And all of our plans come with our award-winning customer service!
We also provide one of the largest lists of covered reasons for trip cancellation and trip interruption including injury, illness, legal separation/divorce, strikes, natural disasters, bad weather, jury duty, traffic accidents, normal pregnancy, job loss and more.
Click here to contact us about an insurance quote and we can book it for you.